• Proven experience with relevant data protection and privacy laws and regulations (e.g. EU GDPR)
• You have significant experience in assessing and advising client on data privacy as per relevant legislative frameworks including Conducting Privacy Impact Assessments, Third party assessments, Privacy strategy and governance, PII/PHI data inventories and data flow mapping/ techniques, Privacy Training and Awareness, Privacy Incident Response etc.
• You have experience in conducting and delivering ERP audits (Oracle, SAP etc.)
• You have experience in testing Information Security Governance and Management.
• You are an expert in IT General Controls Audits
• You have experience in assessing IT Infrastructure, configuration and Network Architecture in accordance with appropriate standards such as:
o National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
o SANS Institute
o Information Security Forum (ISF) and
o ISO 27001
o ISO 22301
• Preferable to have Internal Audit experience but not essential as we can train you and give you exposure to Internal Audit within Technology Risk Assurance.
• Experience in Business Continuity Management would be a plus but not essential as we can train you in this area.
• Pursuit of highest professional standards, specialist skills in technology and credibility in the market through continuous professional education, certification, contributions to professional groups and appropriate networking.
• Contribute towards managing the overall client service delivery in accordance with BDO UAE quality guidelines & methodologies.
• Ensure thorough project documentation and maintain electronic filing in accordance to BDO guidelines.
• Complete project assignments with minimum supervision and within the timelines provided by the management.
• Manage the team in planning and managing engagements, conducting fieldwork, discussing findings and observations with the clients, preparing work papers to support conclusions and preparing high quality written reports/presentations.
• Providing assistance in developing proposals, and other business development activities such as proactively identifying opportunities, developing solutions based on client’s needs, developing strong professional relationships with clients.
• Keeping up to date with developments in Technology, the UAE market and relevant professional standards and specific industry sectors.
• Pursuit of highest professional standards, enhancement of skills in technology and credibility in the market through continuous professional education and contribution to professional groups and appropriate networking.
• Manage the overall client service delivery in accordance with BDO UAE quality guidelines & methodologies and deliver exception quality of work at very high standards.
• Actively establish and strengthen client (functional heads & key influencers) and internal relationships.
• Assist with internal initiatives related to development of thought leadership, surveys, client events etc. and contribute towards diversification or development of new services and offerings.
• Identify opportunities to expand the firm’s client portfolio and increase revenues and assist with business development for other services in the firm (‘cross selling’).