Keywords: Corporate Finance, Mergers and acquisitions, Business Valuations, Financial Due Diligence, Transaction advisory, Financial Modelling
Role Purpose: We are looking for Senior Consultant – Corporate Finance
Job Description / Responsibilities
• Responsible to take a lead role in completing the assignments in Corporate Finance domain (information memorandum, financial models, teaser documents), Business valuations, Financial Due Diligence, Financial Feasibility Studies, Business Plans.
• Take a lead role in completing the Fieldwork by coordinating dates and schedules with the Client and Manager / Senior Manager by gathering the required information, understanding client’s business needs and assignment requirements; complete the assignments within the timelines as agreed with the clients & manager.
• Responsible in preparing and completing the project engagement formalities, conflict of interest documents, client acceptance / engagement letters etc. at the time of project assignment.
• Maintain good knowledge of market practices, processes and procedures. Maintain thorough project documentation and electronic filing in accordance to BDO guidelines.
• Understand the client's requirement in detail. Discuss with colleagues, organize ideas logically and present thoughts rationally and confidently.
• Review of deliverables to ensure quality deliverables are delivered to Managers/Partners for review
• Demonstrate the ability to handle multiple engagements. Demonstrate the ability to find a solution of any technical or project management issue faced. Demonstrate and encourage collaboration.
• Follow the evolution of the client’s needs, commercial focus and business objectives, and timely anticipate issues and questions. Propose relevant services and solutions before being asked. Seek opportunities. Start looking for ways to exceed client expectations, offer your view-point, display a high level of commitment and technical knowledge.
• Take ownership of self-assessment, ensure to complete appraisal at the end of each file, quarter & year, be receptive and accept constructive feedback. To lead self by being open to constructive feedback and showing improvements on the points communicated by senior team members.
• Provide continuous feedback in a timely manner to the engagement team members -(Trainees and Associates).
• Follow and make others understand BDO core values; Ownership, Collaboration, Respect & Ethics and demonstrate exceptional client services (ECS). Actively promote the brand visibility externally and increase market exposure whenever possible. Uphold the brand values at all times.
• Ensure continuous professional development. Identify your key technical improvements areas and put efforts to develop required skills.
• Contribute effectively in the organized training sessions and help in engaging other audience to achieve required results.
• Contribute effectively with valuable inputs in any technical matters discussed within the teams. Extend support to junior team members or others in any technical issues faced.